MY EVERYDAY MAKEUP ROUTINE

5:18 PM

 photo sdfsfsfs.png
As requested by some of you on my Ask.fm, here's my everyday makeup routine!

I don't wear makeup on a daily basis but when I do wear makeup, this is what I wear! Sometimes I don't feel like wearing eye makeup so I'll just do everything except for my eyes. No eyeliner except for tightline because I realized that I don't look very good with eyeliner and it makes my eyes smaller instead. And can I just say that Windows Movie Maker is so..... incompetent compared to iMovie and Final Cut Pro. Step up your game, Windows!!


Hope you enjoy! Do leave me a comment if there's anything to be improved and let me know what you think of the video on my Ask.fm! Always welcoming constructive criticism!










 photo adsadadad.png

You Might Also Like

0 HAPPY THOUGHTS ♥

 photo adsadadad.png

Subscribe