VIBRANT PINKS & SKY BLUES

10:18 PM






Romper: Bash Clothing
Slippers: Fipper


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry for only publishing this post now! I found this in my drafts folder and realized that I didn't publish it! So here I am with a much delayed post from months ago... I think it was February?!

Mini "shoot", can you even call it a shoot? at Avani @ Sepang Gold Coast with my brother when my parents headed there for an appointment! It was crazy hot and sunny and my butt and thighs were burning when I sat on the floor for the photos, but well, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

Dressed in a black sunflower printed romper with cute little pompoms on the hems of the shorts for a cute little touch! Also, the weather was scorching so it was fitting to wear this lightweight piece! 

Avani is beautiful for photos. Cycled around in the cutest hot pink & mint bicycles. Saw pots of those beautiful bright pink flowers and I just had to take photos with them. I'm a sucker for pretty flowers! Watching the clear blue sky spread out over the horizon was definitely refreshing for the mind as well! My family actually won a free stay at this resort so I can't wait to come back here and shoot again. Will definitely feature more beach/resort style pieces!





x

You Might Also Like

0 HAPPY THOUGHTS ♥

 photo adsadadad.png

Subscribe