CHIFFON & POWDER BLUE

12:00 PM





Aviators: Cotton On
Button Up Top: FOS
Shorts: Cotton On
Bag: Bershka
Shoes: Taobao


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doesn't this outfit look really lightweight and summery? Trust me, it is! This was such a comfortable and breezy outfit to wear and I just thought the cream and the powder blue looked so good together! All I'm missing is a boater hat to complete the 'summer' look. Then again, it's summer all year round in sunny Malaysia. I wish there was a beach nearby me so I could shoot some other summer lookbook kind of photos. 

Surprisingly I managed to score this top at a reasonable price of RM25 at FOS! I used to shop at FOS many many years ago, when I was still a preteen and had the whole graphic tee phase. I remember FOS selling some pretty cool graphic tees but over time I just naturally grew out of that style. Went to FOS in search of a black chiffon top but found this cream one instead and thought it just looked good and was really comfortable so, I got it. Shorts from Cotton On are uber comfortable and they're in the prettiest shade of powder blue although not very practical to wear out... I'll probably talk more about this when I make my upcoming haul video.  

You Might Also Like

0 HAPPY THOUGHTS ♥

 photo adsadadad.png

Subscribe