19th

1:22 AM

 Celebrated my 19th birthday dinner on the 21st of March! Can't believe I'm 19 already, I'm gonna hit the big 2-0 next year. Last year of being a teenager so I've got to appreciate it! Come 2016 next year I'm going to have to face the realities of adulthood... I wish we could go back to when we were young and carefree but at the same time, growing up and having freedom is pretty fun as well!


Was surprised at the stroke of midnight by Tim and my PKOIs, Alexis, Collin, Sher, Jooms and Billy! I'm so blessed to have them in my life, even though I haven't known Sher Jooms and Billy for long, they've always made me feel welcome no matter what. 


Had my birthday dinner at Tim at Black Market, Kampung Pandan. I really do recommend this place as 1) I love the interior, it's dark inside & overlooks a golf club yet exudes an air of romance/mystery and 2) Yay for fusion restaurants! We had lamb shank, pizza and cod cheese baked rice! Not to forget dessert as well!


But first, selfies! Hey, a girls' got to do what a girl's got to do, okay!













 I have not only one, but two cakes!! Why, you ask? Black Market had this thing where they have a buy one free one cake promotion if it's your birthday! One for me and one for Tim then!









x

You Might Also Like

0 HAPPY THOUGHTS ♥

 photo adsadadad.png

Subscribe