FLORAL NEW YEAR

6:30 PM










Floral Romper: Taobao
Watch: Leonard & Church
Loafers: Dorothy Perkins

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outfit for the second day of the Lunar New Year. Usually on the second day my whole extended family on my mother's side would gather at my great grandmother's house. I think there were about 40-50 people there, and that's probably only half of the family! 

Totally in love with my new kimono floral romper, I dare say it's my new favorite piece! This romper is extremely comfortable and just look at it, look at the floral design of it, it looks like it was painted on using watercolors. It's so beautiful, isn't it? I'm glad I chanced upon this piece! 

This look would've looked better with the Zara Lace-Up Sandals (which are all the rage nowadays) or the Valentino Rockstud Pump (too freakin' expensive) but I have neither, and I didn't want to wear heels so, loafers it was!

The watch was a basic white dial watch and it was gifted to me by Tim for our first year anniversary, it goes with everything and it's really just a timeless piece (the irony). A similar watch would be the famous Daniel Wellington watch but I feel that the L&C is much more well built and sturdy compared to the DW. 


Hope you guys had a great new year!




You Might Also Like

0 HAPPY THOUGHTS ♥

 photo adsadadad.png

Subscribe