EDIBLES

7:47 PM

I realized it's been a really long time since I did any sort of food/cafe review and I realized that I haven't been going to any nice cafes lately. Probably partially because I'm saving up for something and cafes are usually pretty pricey, and partially because I haven't been going out much. 

However I have managed to stop at a few cafes and restaurants these past few weeks! I didn't manage to get more photos of the places & I'm sorry for that, more to come during the holidays, but here's some mini reviews anyway! :)





Inside Scoop
Bangsar Telawi 3/ Damansara Jaya

Although I think that the Bangsar outlet is prettier (I'm a fan of open concept restaurants/cafes), the Damansara Jaya one is the one I usually frequent. I usually go there on Friday nights to chill with my boyfriend or friends for an hour or so. You'll definitely be spoilt for choice with the selection of ice cream flavors, but I usually tend to end up choosing something chocolatey anyway. The ice creams usually range from RM7 up to RM10 for the premium flavors.  The waffles are priced from RM13 to RM20+. Really recommend the waffles as they're really fluffy and crispy!

Some of the flavors they have there: Valrhona Chocolate (my favorite), Milo Dinosaur, Teh Tarik, Cempedak, Cognac, Vanilla Bean, Cheesecake and, if you're a fan of it, Durian

Tip: The Damansara Jaya outlet is really noisy on weekends but if you want a more peaceful environment, head over during odd hours (3pm-5pm?) 



Ben's
Suria KLCC

Had lunch at Ben's with Tim for our 9th monthsary, the place where we sat at didn't have really good lighting for food but here's a picture of one of the desserts we had, this was the Chocolate Banana cake if I'm not mistaken? I can't remember the exact price but it was around RM11-15!



Jam & Kaya Cafe
PJ Palm Sports Centre

We went there when they were about to close so it was abit awkward having the workers all stare at us. Had the scones (RM3 for one) and this strrawberry & blueberry pancake topped with a scoop of ice cream! It was alright, nothing too special. It's worth visiting for the interior and ambience though, it looks like a quaint little English cottage.

Kyochon 1991
One Utama Shopping Centre

As some of you might know, I really love Asian food and nothing else beats Asian food. In fact, I think if I were to go overseas to study I'd lose weight instead of gain it because I don't really like Western food that much. I'm easily satisfied with Chicken Rice or Chap Fan (Economy rice) so when Tim and I stumbled upon this new Korean restaurant in One Utama and decided to try it, we were sold!

Tip: Really recommend the sal-sal strips instead of the chicken wings as the sal-sal strips have more value for money. The chicken wings are small and not that worth it. They come together with honey mustard sauce and some sort of spicy sauce.


Pasta Zanmai
Tropicana City Mall

I'm pretty sure there are a lot of Pasta Zanmai outlets. I've always passed by Pasta Zanmai but I never once thought of trying it before and this was my first time. Had lunch at the Tropicana City Mall outlet with Tim for our 10th monthsary and he recommended the garlic fried rice topped with an omelette and teriyaki chicken. It tastes every bit as good as it looks! We also had some sort of Japanese pizza. (not okonomiyaki, this one is different) If you're looking for pasta infused with Japanese elements, Pasta Zanmai is the place to go.


That's all for now! I think I took some more photos too but I might have deleted them or something. Oh well, till the next time! :)



x

You Might Also Like

0 HAPPY THOUGHTS ♥

 photo adsadadad.png

Subscribe