SPONSORED ADVERTORIAL - TRXPLE CLOTHING

5:48 PM

Which girl doesn't love more clothes right? No amount of clothes can ever be enough for a girl. I'm pretty sure every one of you have this problem: having so many clothes but always thinking that you have nothing to wear. So when Trxple Clothing contacted me on Instagram, well, how can you pass down an offer like that?

I was kindly sponsored these two items from Trxple Clothing! With the rapid rise of online Instagram shops nowadays, you definitely won't be disappointed by Trxple. Trxple is owned & founded by 3 good friends, Ser Lyn, Kay-Li and Liann. The customer service is so good and the best part is, everything is ready stock so impatient people, this shop's for you!

I was originally torn between a daisy printed top and a romper. The top was simple yet versatile and could be worn anywhere! Jenn Im even wore it in one of her videos before, if I'm not mistaken. And if Jenn Im's got something, you have to have it as well. And if you don't know who Jenn Im is, have you been living under a rock?


 As seen on Jenn Im from Clothesencounters!

But in the end I settled on the romper and I think I made the right choice! I've been really into the off-shoulder trend lately even though I don't have many clothing items like that. The romper I chose perfectly blends two of my favourite elements together: off-shoulder & floral. I personally feel like the off-shoulder trend is a great way to look slightly sexy but not slutty, if you know what I mean!






Another item I selected was this pair of lace runner shorts! Lace runner shorts are so popular nowadays, and just the simple lace detailing can turn a simple pair of black shorts into a classy piece that can be dressed both up and down. In this combination, I paired it with a black halter top and a black bag. You can never go wrong with black. Lace is timeless and you can never go wrong with it. And if you know how to choose the right pieces, you won't end up looking like a grandma.






Here are a few other items from Trxple Clothing that I really love! I like how Trxple carries a variety of different styles so you're spoilt for choice. They also have the occasional sale as well, which isn't very common in Instagram shops so kudos to them for that! Every girl loves getting items at a good bargain price, don't we?


 If you don't already know by now, I'm a kimono fanatic. Throw a kimono over something simple and you'll instantly look dressed up and good to go! I feel that this kimono looks super Japanese-y with the sakura elements on it!


I cannot stress how much I love floral prints too, especially miniature floral prints like this! The back detailing is a breath of fresh air from the regular spaghetti-strap tops that I'm used to!


 Floral again! But this time it's on the perfect base shade of navy blue. But what I really like about this dress is the cut-out sides and length. The cut-out sides seem to add a little edgy touch to this otherwise feminine & girly dress. The length is perfect too, not too long & short!

Need I say more? This black skater dress comes with criss-cross cutout detailing in the midriff, so that it looks simple yet classy & not trashy. Dress this up with a pair of heels and you're ready to go!


All of you need to go check out Trxple Clothing ASAP! And just for your information, they'll be launching their next batch, Batch 15 on Saturday so stay tuned for that! They'll be restocking their popular old items and coming out with new pieces such as outerwear, checkered items, floral items & shorts! I know I'll be checking them out!

Trxple Clothing

Fun fact: They offer FREE COD (Cash On Delivery) at Sunway College, Segi College KD, Sunway Giza and SJK(C) Puay Chai 2 so if you happen to be in the area you can stop by and get your items personally for free!

You Might Also Like

0 HAPPY THOUGHTS ♥

 photo adsadadad.png

Subscribe