Sun, Sand, Surf & My Stud

5:03 PM

Finally updating this space after ages! I apologize for the lack of updates these past few weeks. My life hasn't been very interesting & also I haven't gotten a chance to use the computer yet as I've been just SO busy. A-levels is no joke. If you're considering taking it, please don't. I'm only in the 3rd month and there's already so much to study.

So to de-stress, Tim and I headed down to AVANI @ Sepang Goldcoast! I was actually surprised, huh? What, Avani? Is there another beach resort now or something? For those who were uninformed (like me), Avani was formerly known as Golden Palm Tree Sepang. Ahh, rings a bell now doesn't it?

The drive there was not too long, we took around one hour to reach Sepang and another 20 or so minutes to get to the resort. The resort's in the outskirts of Sepang and you have to pass through a lot of small little towns and villages to get there. Waze did not fail us this time! I was SO excited when I saw the signboard which said "Avani, 0.5km" which meant that we were near already! I got even more excited when I saw the entrance of Avani Resort.

The layout of Avani is based on a palm tree kind of layout, hence the old name, Golden Palm Tree! The chalets are literally on the water, i.e they're held up by stilts so you literally get to wake up to the ocean! Really hope Tim and I get to stay there one day. Shall save up for a bit as it is quite pricey!


They have a ton of bicycles all over the resort so you can transport yourself around
(The resort is really really big! Haha. But the bike rack here was quite empty)

The sky was literally THIS blue





First stop, the infinity pool! First we got kinda lost around the resort so we asked around for directions! This is the walkway in between all the chalets. It's like the middle portion of Avani Resort and also the way to the infinity pool! 


Are you ready to see the super pretty infinity pool area?!

Behold
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.









 Why hello there, my stunner. *Inserts heart shape eyes emoji*




It was actually too bloody hot to swim and there was only one child and her mother in the pool as the sun was scorching. So we decided to chill in the shade for a bit before heading to the beach! Avani has its own private beach and it's not very big but it's pretty okay I guess. 

If you want to hang at a bigger beach, you can head over to Bagan Lalang beach which is just right next to the resort! If you're a risk taker, opt to try out the watersports! I didn't cause I can't swim hahaha oops. The beach honestly isn't that clean, I've been to much much cleaner beaches. The water was pretty murky but it was alright!








Lol no he wasn't touching my boobs, he didnt want me to show cleavage in the photos 
so he kinda tried to cover my boobs with his arm! Hahaha so cute and protective! 







 I actually really love it when he lies on me and I can just hold him, I kinda
feel like I'm protecting him actually! Hahahhaa gender reverse.






After a while we got pretty damn annoyed the beach because although the beach was super nice and cooling and windy, the sand was flying around and quite a lot of sand got into our eyes and everything, so we got fed up and decided to head back to the pool to take a dip!
 





Brought my iPhone into the pool, was a pretty damn fucking scary experience if you ask me...


We asked someone to help us take a picture 
and this was the outcome.......
.....
....
....
....


You had one job............
*By the way that's the gym behind us!!
Super nice to gym in somewhere like that to such a picturesque view*







Had such a great time just relaxing and having fun with my boyfriend there! If you're looking for somewhere to make a little weekend getaway to without having to travel for super long hours to somewhere far away, Avani Resort might just be the answer! So happy I got to spend quality time with my bf in a whole new environment!


Awani Sepang Goldcoast Resort
67, Jalan Pantai Bagan Lalang,
Kg. Bagan Lalang,
43950 Sungai Pelek,
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: +603-3182 3600 


Ending this post with a picture of my man crush and another picture of us!


Such a huge crush on this stunner. Everytime I look at him I fall harder, hehehe.




You Might Also Like

3 HAPPY THOUGHTS ♥

  1. Hello! Just wondering if it's alright for people to enter the pool/private beach area without having to stay the night there? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Sorry for the late reply. You're actually not really allowed to but I just went with my bf anyway since it was just the two of us. If you're planning on going then you should go in a small group of less than 5 people.

      Delete
  2. The best time to go for holiday would be on Sunday, after the weekend crowd has left. Its cheaper and you can get the resort all to yourself most of the time. If your friends want to go, try booking here to get cheaper rates Book Avani Sepang Gold Coast Resort at Discount Rates

    ReplyDelete

 photo adsadadad.png

Subscribe