Makeup Products I Use

2:46 PM

Doing a double update now because I feel like I've been neglecting my blog lately. So sorry to my readers (if anyone even reads this blog lol). I'll update with a PicsArt overlay tutorial and an FMFA post later on! Life lately has been dreary and boring, with me working almost every day to up the numbers in my bank account.

So, this post is about the makeup products I use! I normally use drugstore brands like Revlon and Maybelline as they're affordable. I only have about 2 high-end products because they're so so expensive. Brands I love and covet? Mac, Nars, Urban Decay and Benefit.Oh god, wish I could just buy up the whole line of those brands.

My makeup routine would be: moisturizer, concealer, brows, shadow, sometimes eyeliner, tightline, mascara & lips. I don't wear foundation. BB cream or powder because my skin is really sensitive and acne prone so I'm afraid that those products might trigger a reaction and screw up my already screwed up face.


Oil Balancing Moisturizer from Simple.
For me, a moisturizer is vital in my makeup routine.
Keeps my skin moisturized and creates a smooth, moisturized base for me to work on.

Maybelline Pure Concealer
Has a yellowish undertone
Not a huge huge fan of it, but it gets the job done.
Just using it till it runs out, and I got it cause it was affordable.


Lilanvital Eyebrow Pencil
Can't believe I only discovered the importance of good brows two years ago?!
Not sure where this is from, as my mum got it from me when she went shopping.
It has an angled tip which makes drawing your brows in a whole lot easier!
And also a spooly for you to blend in the harsh lines/groom your brows.

 
 Naked Palette by Urban Decay
My prized possession, even though more versions of the Naked Palette have emerged.
Why? Cause the colors are so versatile and easy to work with! 
My favorite shades would be Buck, Hustle, Darkhorse and Creep.



Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeliner in brown & In2It Waterproof Eyeliner Pen
I don't wear liquid liner as often as I used to anymore but when I do, I use either one of these
The Rimmel Exaggerate is really easy to work with; the In2It abit hard to work with.
Again, just using In2It until it runs out.

 Silkygirl Duo Pencil Liner in Brown/White
This pencil liner is so versatile! It comes with two different colors on either end of the pencil.
I use this to tightline my eyes or line my waterline.
You can use the brown one on your tightline to make your lashes look fuller and the white one on your waterline to make your eyes look bigger/brighter

 Vaseline
I swear by this product. It's really cheap, you can get it at any pharmacy/ drugstore
I've been using it since I was young because I have really really dry lips + eczema,
so keeping my skin moisturized and supple is a must!



Maybelline's Fuschia Crystal, Topshop's Hazard & Topshop's Brighton Rock
Fuschia Crystal is a deep purplish color and I really love it, can you believe I looked for this for months before I found it in some random supermarket in KL?
Hazard is a deep red color and looks best with a simple black cat liner.
Brighton Rock is a sort of coralish/pinkish color, I usually blend it with Hazard to create a whole new colour lol.



For those heading for FMFA's Day 3 later on, stay safe and stay hydrated! Don't forget to drink lots of water and eat before you enter the concert premises! Have a blast!

You Might Also Like

0 HAPPY THOUGHTS ♥

 photo adsadadad.png

Subscribe