Of Japanese food, milkshakes and strawberry waffles.

3:44 PM

Headed to Suria KLCC with this cutie to meet up with Caridee, Shien and Boom.

Had some really good beef ball noodles before heading there! For those who are interested, it's at Restoran Soong Kee, located at Jalan Tun Tan Siew Sin, and it's only RM6.50 for a bowl!
I must say it was the best beef ball noodles I've ever had!
Sadly I didn't get any photos of the food as the lighting was pretty bad there, but here's how the shop looks like {via Google images!}


Met up with them in Yuzu, Suria KLCC!
After that we had milkshakes from Once Upon A Time and waffles from Wafflemeister, I swear they were so good!
Enough talk, here are some photos. :)

Strawberry waffles & mint ice cream waffles!


The goodlooking boys, Tim, Boom & Shien


Such great company!


Posed candid lol



He's so handsome <33

Goodies from my best friend all the way from Hong Kong!
Floral iPhone case, a Bart Simpson pendrive and Hollister body mist!
The body mist smells heavenly, I swear.
Reminds me somewhat of Pure Seduction by Victoria's Secret :O

You Might Also Like

0 HAPPY THOUGHTS ♥

 photo adsadadad.png

Subscribe