Get Into The Swing Of Things

9:35 PM

Hi everyone! So basically I'm getting back into blogging. I've actually been thinking about blogging again, but I decided to wait until I was done with SPM to start again. Remember the glory days back in Form 1 and Form 2 when everyone had a blog, and we would go around blogging every single little redundant detail and post in everyone's "chatbox"? Those were the days :') I'm actually using the same link that I used back when I was younger.

This blog is gonna be a lifestyle/ fashion blog, and I'll try to update with any interesting details of my life. (If you guys are interested in knowing about it, that is). I'll also be taking more and nicer pictures when I go out to update this blog with! Hahaha, Instagrammer problems. Stay tuned for more updates!

P.S Been really obsessed with the song Strangers by Seven Lions, Myon & Shane 54 (ft Tove Lo), go give it a listen!

You Might Also Like

0 HAPPY THOUGHTS ♥

 photo adsadadad.png

Subscribe